>

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Latest ATC set

I have just completed this set of three ATC's, to be sent to another male swap friend in Australia. The theme is 'Chinese'. I have used similar materials in each case to keep the theme intact.

In all I used EP chinese gold, stamping with Adirondack (espresso), Stazon (blazing red), Acrylic paints (lime green, pink, fern & orange), gold backing paper, vellum, stamps from www.tandastamps.co.uk 'Far East Plate 3', fly image and Japanese lady with parasol, vellum, square bronze brads, peel-off clear squares & decorative fibres.


The weather has been dreadful today here in Manchester today so I stayed in and crafted to my hearts content. Should have seen the state of the kitchen at 6pm !!! more craft stuff about 3 inches deep on every surface.........so had a ready meal, (after clearing the space in front of the microwave).

C'est la vie !!!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...