>

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Forget-me-not Tag

Here is a tag I made recently using a base of plain orange cardstock. I randomly stamped a Forget-me-nots stamp (Mary Hughes design) over the surface of the tag with peacock pigment ink and heat embossed this with Stamp-n Stuff Stardust Embossing Powder by Stampendous. Then filled in the odd gap with a Rose stamp (Mary Hughes design) and Versamark which I heat embossed with Detail Gold EP from Stampendous. I then used my beloved US Artquest Jewelz watercolours in interference green & blue to infill the leaves and flowers using a brush and water. The paint is transparent so runs off the embossed image just adhering to the base card.


Once again the Interference is difficult to see in the pic but along with the holographic EP and the gold it looks very rich. I finished off the tag with a piece of black woven ribbon just looped through the hole at the top. I can't resist sparkly and shiny things..........should have been a Magpie!


Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jules, so glad you like the colourway......not what I originally intended, but turned out ok in the end !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jules, the colours are stunning! Lovely stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Hazel, your comments are appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...