>

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Tag Canvas





Yet another recently completed 7 inch x 5 inch canvas. This time in very muted and dream like colours. I have used a lot of gesso in making this to ensure all colours were very pastel and not 'in your face'. The decorated tags are done to represent (from left to right), the greens of garden and country, the blues of sea and shore and finally the pinks of romance.

The background has been done to emulate light old marbley stone and the three tags are detailed in each of the following pics:





Garden & Country

Sea & Shore

Romance

Pin It

12 comments:

  1. LOve then Sid - love the effect of the gesso - must try that

    veronica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Goodness! This is an absolute work of art! LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks as always Veronica, nice to know that you like my work. Happy Crafting !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Debbie, glad you like it !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is beautiful. I totally agree with Debbie, this is art!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marrigje, thanks for your comments, they are much appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these Sid - gesso is wonderful to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Carrie, yes I really think it is so versatile (and messy !!!!).

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous, love the soft colours

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isa, thanks for your comments, I think the colours are a bit additive actually !!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous work of Art Sid - I love it. It takes crafting to a higher level! I'm a sucker for tags too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there Magickdiva and thanks fo your kind words. So glad you like the canvas. Thinking of doing some larger canvasses now.

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...