>

Sunday, August 15, 2010

One Day Tag



This tag was inspired by some of the stamps I own.  I am sure, like me, you probably have lots of stamps across the range of types.....some cute and some arty. Must admit I move with my inspiration with the stamps I have ( but also like me, you wish you had loads of others !)

Anyways, this creation took place with using PaperArtsy stamps in general. The base was cut from white card and was stamped with little birds and galaxy gold Brilliance ink.  Adirondack wild plum was used to stamp with a flourish stamp and wild plum Adirondack ink.  Distress inks in forest moss and dusty concord were applied with cut'n'dry foam.






Two pieces of background card scrap were added....one on the bottom left with sequin scrap detail and another on the right with the stamped and coloured detail of houses (predominantly violet). These were adhered with glue stick and trimmed to fit the tag.

The remaining additions were added and were made by stamping the PaperArtsy floral stamp (two sizes) on a printed background paper with Adirondack wild plum and Distress  ink in forest moss.  The Paperatsy dies were used to cut out the flowers.  The large one was stamped with a fleck stamp in wild plum and was heat embossed with detail clear EP.  The other two flowers were stamped in a similar way, the middle one applied on the background with foam pads.  Each of the three flowers were embellished with a seld adhesive gemstone as shown.






The sentiment (PaperArtsy) was stamped in onyx black Versafine ink and the whole tag edged with violet chalk ink.

Finally a black eyelet was added with the Crop-a Dile and some Fab indian satin cord added through the hole.

Sid xx

Pin It

11 comments:

  1. I like this tag - the flowers are fun looking and the stamp is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful colours blended on this tag Sid

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your flowers Sid - some of my fave stamps. Great work as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous tag Sid! Great use of those wonderful hotpicks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tag, love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab tag Sid. Have you seen the new stamp set they have brought out to fit in the dies xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love making tags, and I especially like the colors that you used. They all work so beautifully together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so amazed how you made that tag so fascinating. The color and the design that you choose is so good. You are an artistic one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This tag is great, love all the colours and the way you've done the flowers. Annette

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful colours, Sid. A really lovely tag. And I know all too well about wanting the stamps I haven't got, despite having a ton already LOL

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...