>

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Mums Card & Box




Happy Mothers Day to you all and especially to my own Mum !!

This is my Mum's card & gift for this Mothers Day.  The card was made using some digi papers cut into equal sized blocks and mounted as shown.




The two layered plates were made using a Sizzix die, one on blue card and one on white.  Both were applied on foam pads to raise them.  The sentiment was stamped in Archival black ink. Finishing touch was to add a paper flower on a sticky dot.




The box was made using another large matchbox Sizzix die.  This was cut out, assembled and covered in panels of similar papers.  The bow was added to finish.

Hope she likes it ........... guess what's in the box !

Sid xx

Pin It

9 comments:

  1. Bright colorful and cheery. I think she will love it Sid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous, and so elegant. I think chocolate :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I am a Mom, but in our country we don't celebrate this holiday today, only in autumn.
    I'm sure, your mother will be very glad to receive such beautifull present! ))

    ReplyDelete
  4. very clean Sid, lovely. chocolate works for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look fab I'd want chocolate in mine lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who Sid, so beautiful and wonderful choice of paper ... Yeah, I'm also wondering what is in the box!
    Greets Patrice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your color combination and the mix of papers too, beautiful box! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and box! Love the choice of papers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. bet she was made up with this..lovely

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...