>

Sunday, May 07, 2017

Get Well Butterflies .....


Unfortunately, from time to time, we all feel unwell and hope that this CAS get well card would cheer someone up if they were unwell !

I took a 5 x 5 inch white card blank and diecut a smaller matt with a stitched edge from more white card.  I then cut out 3 butterfly apertures with another die.  Next I cut a pink matt slightly larger than this and mounted this on  the card blank.  I then backed the pink with 3 different pieces of patterned paper and overlayed the white matt on foam pads over these.

I stamped the sentiment (PapertreyInk) in black Versafine ink and diecut this before mounting on foam pads and applying as shown.

Finishing touch was to add three self adhesive gems.

Sid xx

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful CAS card, Sid, it's sure to cheer up anyone feeling unwell. xx

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...