>

Tuesday, August 01, 2017

Baby Girl Card .....


Just made a baby card for a friend who has just given birth to a baby girl.

Wanted to keep it simple so started with a 6 x 6 inch white card blank.  I then cut a stitched edge matt in pink and a smaller one in white card.  I applied these directly to the card.

I then stamped the sleeping baby image in Memento black ink and coloured with Copic markers.  I then diecut this with a circular stitched edge die and cut another circle in white card to form a frame.

The baby matt was applied centrally to the card and the frame applied over this on foam pads for relief and I added three pink pearl cabochons to decorate.

I then stamped the words 'Bundle Of Joy' (Papertrey Ink) in Versafine black ink, trimmed this out and applied as shown on more foam pads.

Hope she likes it !

Sid xx

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. A stunning and beautiful card Sid - love the crisp clean lines the stitched dies give this.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this card Sid, well done and what a beautiful one to celebrate a birth!
    I wish you are having a great Summer.
    Warmly,
    Corinne x

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...