>

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Earthy Birthday .....


Sharing an earthtones Birthday card with some reed stamps .....

I started with a 5 x 7 inch white card blank.  I then diecut a Kraft card matt and a slightly smaller white card matt.  I stamped the reeds in Memento brown, maroon & beige onto the white matt and added glitter glue to decorate.  The matt was then applied to the card front on foam pads.

I then diecut a label in white card and stamped the sentiment onto this with Archival black ink.  this was matted onto Kraft card and trimmed to leave a margin.  This was applied directly as shown with a foam pad at the right.

I then added three brown pearl cabochons to finish the card ......

Sid xx

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. How stylish Sid - love it! The double stamped images are stunning
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...